A star is born! Oh boy, if this isn’t one of the most international car companies ever!?Brands from the French, Italian, American, German and British (kinda,) run by a Portuguese! Those board meetings must be a whole lot of fun!
Nevertheless, we look forward to seeing how they leverage their “raison d’être” now, along with sound product planning across the range of exceptional brands.
John Elkann, Chairman of Stellantis and Carlos Tavares, CEO of Stellantis,
to ring the opening bell of the Paris and Milan stock exchanges on Monday, January 18 and the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, January 19
In celebration of the first day of Stellantis – formed from the merger of FCA and Groupe PSA – John Elkann, Chairman, Stellantis, and Carlos Tavares, Chief Executive Officer, Stellantis, will ring the traditional opening bell of the three stock exchanges where Stellantis shares will be listed.
Stellantis shares will begin trading on Euronext in Paris and on the Borsa Italiana in Milan on Monday, January 18, 2021 and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. The NYSE is closed on Monday, Jan. 18, in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
Opening ceremonies will be webcast:
Monday, Jan. 18:
- 2:50 a.m. EST/8:50 CET – Euronext, Paris (France)
- 3:00 a.m. EST/09:00 CET – Borsa Italiana, Milan (Italy)
Tuesday, Jan. 19:
- 9:25 a.m. EST/ 3:25 p.m. CET – NYSE (U.S.)
- FCA and Groupe PSA expect to complete the combination on January 16, 2021.
- After the completion of the transaction, Groupe PSA shareholders will receive 1.742 shares of Stellantis for each PSA share, while FCA shareholders will receive 1 share of Stellantis for each FCA share.
- A virtual press conference will be held by CEO Carlos Tavares on Tuesday, January 19 at 9:40 a.m. EST/ 3:40 p.m. CET: https://channel.royalcast.com/landingpage/stellantis-en/20210119_2/